Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Could  I make laser shades?

Ashton

Re: Could  I make laser shades?

IF it's really that good I'll have to look into it, I really need a good flashlight that's bright and doesn't drain batteries (I have a forever flashlight, but it doesn't hold it's charge long, so I ahve to crank it evert 30 seconds if I want a really strong beam, though it does taper off slowly once it hits a certain point; works great as a nightlight or for reading larger-print books/magazines when the power's out.

It scares me because I'm now one of the ppl ANSWERING laser questions there (sometimes the only one!) and I'm an idiot! They lost nearly everyone to this place or LC...

Gazoo

Yup, it's really that good. I spent $25 for the mod and another $10 for a glass lens. The glass lens did make a difference. But for the $35 I put into it, I could have bought a new flashlight with an brighter beam. But I have no regrets.

I have noticed you answering questions over there. Once in awhile I will post especially when some idiot says it's safe to use sunglasses for laser protection. The thread "DVD burners that rock for diodes" interested me the most because of VaThinks posts on the open can diode and TEC cooling.

Well anyway, I am glad I found this forum and I have SenKat and CPF to thank for that.