Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

continues laser

Hi everyone I have a neighbor who install 2 surveillance cameras in his backyard one is pointed at my back bedroom window and my patio doors I am looking for a cheap continues laser i.e. plugged in to power supply instead of batteries,so I can disrupt his viewing pleasure any advise would be greatly appreciated.Thanks:tsk:

You know that is invasion of privacy. Tell your neighbor, to remove the camera or else you'll call the local police and have it taken care of.

Trevor

Blinds or shades are cheaper and more legal.

Don't do anything stupid.

-Trevor

Trevor

Can these windows the cameras are pointed at be seen from the street?

-Trevor

No this is our backyard or the back of our home that's why I think it's invasion of privacy

I have an idea.... grab an axe, put tomato sauce on it and on your shirt....then stand out side their window.

Last edited:

Trevor

In your opinion, what is the difference between him sitting in his house looking in your window and setting up a camera pointed at your window?

-Trevor

The difference is inside his home he has no view or zoom capabilities of my bedroom or patio doors he purposely mounted this fancy cam on his out building and aimed right at our windows and back patio door isn't our backyards supposed to be our private domain.it would be no different if you had a pool party and your neighbor is over the fence recording you and all your guest mainly the females

This neighbor is not behind us he is to right of us ,so as I say he went out of his way to mount these cameras

Trevor

When you do anything outdoors you do it without any expectation of privacy.

When you do something indoors by a window without taking care to not be seen, you are doing it without an expectation of privacy.

This is creepy, but might be legal.

-Trevor

Well as i asked a laser pointed at the camera would take care of my problem,just need to find one that will run continuously i.e. with a plug in pwr sply

Trevor

A laser can potentially damage the camera. You can then be forced to pay for the property damage. If he sues you for it, this might include his costs.

Don't do anything stupid.

-Trevor

Last edited: