Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Contacting Lazerer

Well, I had not pay Max yet until he reply me the last message about using DHL.

Timeline for Max is till Friday. If no reply, I would start considering Laserbtb or Rayfoss.

Update
Max was really great guy~!
He just replied me despite today is Public Holiday.He asked me to hold the money transfer since the Mini 532 200mW was out of stock. Is ok for me....well, I asked him to cancel my order. Since he was real nice and responsible I would like to do dealing with him again in near future.

Now, I had sent email to Alant (Laserbtb). See if my luck this time gets better.

Last edited:

You may also want to ask for Max at laserBTB since he has lots of experience with selling to LPF members. There is also a laserBTB group buy going on right now if you go look in the group buys section on the forum.

:beer:
ApexProxy> Thanks bro, another Max at Laserbtb? But I dont have his email. I just had their general email addresses:

Allen Wu, info@skylaser.cn
Ricky Huang, mail@skylaser.cn
Alant*Xiao, sales@skylaser.cn

While for the Group buy. I'm having problem recovering PayPal account. It had been 2 yrs not in use. I can't even remember the Security Answers. Hence, I had dropped that option since he don't accept Bank Transfer or Western Union as payment.

I have ordered from laserbtb last week. Also payed via western union. But I'm still waiting for their shipping update.

Last edited:
If not mistaken, I heard that they will start working on 4th Jan 2013 ...and some might take leaves till 7th.

Just give him some time I talked to him around Christmas and he has been very busy with all of the orders for people.

I got this phobia - in any industry, when overwhelming with orders, regardless whatever products or food, the QC would probably skipped or brought to minimum.

A bit worry...
Guess we have to wait till next month then only we will able to know the outcome from members who purchased from Laserbtb.

Laserbtb and Jetlasers was the only obvious choice at the moment.
High-end players might go for Jetlasers.
Most other members might go for Laserbtb due to:
a)Olike reputation had slightly dropped due to hit n miss experience from members. Most of the favorite 532 200mW out of stocks.
b) Lazerer got most of their 532 >150mW out of stocks too, except those 532 DPSS >200mW.

Rayfoss was pretty slow with no news members purchase with them at least within this 6 months. But I did contact Faona and she was pretty prompt replying me and got a good offer for me. Still, I was not sure... but my money is ready:oops:

Here is her offer -
January's Discount:
1. Free Shipping Worldwide by registered airmail.
2. Gift laser protective goggles if you buy 100mw or above green laser or any of the blue laser.
3. 5% off based on the webpage price for Christmas.

But you have to register the coupon on their site.

Rayfoss? Laserbtb? Rayfoss? Laserbtb? :confused::confused::bowdown::confused::confused::bowdown: