Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Contacting laserpointerstore

Djphy

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to contact laserpointerstore, I wrote 2 mails and msged in contact us link as well. But no response from them. I ordered a lpm 2 weeks back and dunno where it's struck. I would like to return their lpm once I receive it, since I no longer need it, and claim my money back.

Please please help me

Encap

It's between you and that shop---nothing anyone here can do about it. Email them again.
A lot of people have been having trouble with them recently.

If you paid with Paypal make a claim- if you paid with credit card contact the credit card company.

Reactions: GSS

Djphy

It's between you and that shop---nothing anyone here can do about it. Email them again.
A lot of people have been having trouble with them recently.

If you paid with Paypal make a claim- if you paid with credit card contact the credit card company.

I made payment via debit card using stripe platform, I'm fooled i guess

Encap

You can dispute a stripe platform payment----I think you have to contact the bank that issued your debit card and have them dispute the charge.

Djphy

You can dispute a stripe platform payment----I think you have to contact the bank that issued your debit card and have them dispute the charge.
I did contact stripe, they mentioned the same to contact the bank. Will the bank help me get a 100% refund?
Thanks Encap for your response

Encap

Call your bank or stop in at a branch and ask them to dispute the charge or cancel the charge--they will put a chargeback through the system and credit your account immediately (usually)----if the seller comes back and proves you were shipped the product and received it---the bank will contact you to tell you you have to pay for it.

Returning a received product is another story----I guess you could refuse delivery and it would go back to where it was shipped from, not sure how tht would work out on the refund side if the seller is not honest and does not want to refund your money--- otherwise you need an RMA number and an address to ship it to. Hopefully the shop will respond to your emails at some point.

Last edited:

Djphy

Call your bank or stop in at a branch and ask them to dispute the charge or cancel the charge--they will put a chargeback through the system and credit your account immediately (usually)----if the seller comes back and proves you were shipped the product and received it---the bank will contact you to tell you you have to pay for it.

Returning a received product is another story----I guess you could refuse delivery and it would go back to where it was shipped from other wise you need an RMA number and an address to ship it to.

Thanks for the write up, I really appreciate your help.