Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

contact lazerer..

All these Chinese cheap laser retailers are middlemen. None of them manufacture lasers. Some dont even get them in hand, they are just drop shippers, like DX.

I hope Lazerer can keep it together, I really do.

hmmm well max was slow at times but did email me back... i just ordered a 100mw power rock green from o like... might se lazerer when i want a blue laser..

They still have good lasers for low prices... and the shipping is only 3 dollars. That won't be a problem over a 150$ Laser I guess.

I do hate that you can't pay with paypal anymore :S Only VISA :banghead:

Maybe someone can help me on this: I wanted to order one of they're products but my browser crashed just before I was trying to pay. Now it sais my order has been placed and they have recieved my payment even though I didn't pay anything yet...

I emailed them about it but they dont seem to respond :S what should I do?
Place another order with the info for them to cancel the last one or just wait for his response?

Greetz NMF

just wait for your order, chances are the money has been paid. just leave it be for a few days, and if it says your order has been shipped, then just wait for the order. or check your credit card statement to see if the money went through or not

I take back anything negative I have said about lazerer >.< he guy delivers amazing work! He emailed me about the payment within 2 days and stated that it is possible to pay through paypal on request... Lazerer provides low pricing, good lasers, and good support ;D

Grtz