Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Collegamento Fili + e - 510 x Aspire cf mod

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
3D, give translator another go as it's alright when I'm on my laptop to translate, but it's a real pain on mobile.
Also, like Jerry said use edit to avoid double posting when possible.

Understood, I apologize! I will only write in English! But then do not say that you do not understand anything! it's not my fault !

Google Translator translates as it sometimes does!

I'm so sorry guys ! :beer:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No problem 3D. It is easier on the rest of us to see your posts in English.
I know translator doesn't always do a great job, but it is working enough ATM for me to understand what you are saying. :p

ATM? Automatic teller money ,
I did not know that besides giving money, he would also be a translator :shhh:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Sorry. :D ATM = at the moment. Google wasn't going to translate that for you. :p

:D In fact, it seemed strange to me! How far are you from the famous Wembley Stadium?
I remember how the Queen Live at Wembley Stadium Magic Tour was mythical yesterday!

Radim

No comprendo. You'll have to explain/translate to get answers/replies.

English forum, English posts, please and thank you.

As said by ElectricPlasma and others. Do not be affraid from English. There is a lot of non native speakers including myself, so I think the community is pretty tolerant to it. If you are not sure with some phrase or term, you might try to say it in different way, use google for confirming it - image search is great for that. Or at least put translator exported text below.

By communicating in other language than English you significantly reduce chances of getting help here. In addition if I remember well it breaks forum rules as well (not such a problem for occasional use, but might become if you use it extensively). ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I live about 30 miles away from Wembley Stadium.
I've only been to Wembley Stadium once and that was many years ago to watch England U21's.
I've been next door a couple of times though. Wembley arena.
I was not even around when Queen Live was at Wembley. :p

Edit: Don't take Radim's advice. I never understand what he is saying. :D
Just kidding Radim. :crackup:

Last edited:
3D, if I understood your post correctly, yes that is how it can be done.

Here is a thread that may help visualize how it can be done; the driver set-up is different, but the connections would be the same.
Look at DTR's post #16 for photos.

I somehow missed this the first time around. Thanks, Jeff. It was helpful to me as well.