Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Coherent 40W CCP laser diode?

That would be me selling those. They are all tested and working, unlike some other ebay sellers.

I normally ask $200 for them, but not many people buy them at that price because they would rather take a risk and save a buck.

I will sell these BIN for $150 and ship free if you are in the US. Let me know if this works for you and I will change one of the auctions to $150 so you can put a bid and then I can end it for you.

Ben, Do you have datasheets on them? What is the source for these Diode Arrays? Are they some spec reject kind of stuff or retail brand new ones?

I will not give you my source, but I can tell you that these are not rejects. They were units waiting to go into Spectra Physics lasers(yes, they use Coherent diodes) and were never installed. When the company moved, these were some of the items left behind.

Ben, i bought one of these from you on Ebay. I tried contacting you on Ebay, but you dont respond back.

When are you shipping the laser diode to me? i need it urgent.....