Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CNI Group Buy.

OK, so this is just a general CNI group buy now, so request anything from CNI you want (other than pens/portable lasers since they don't sell those to the US anymore) and when we order, the additional fees will be distributed over everyone. worst case scenario with 5 buyers is an additional $35 for shipping and banking with CNI, plus shipping from me to you.

This GB is being run by me, however final payments will be done with Hap (He used to be Le Hap and had cute penguins in his avatar but he got rid of them :cryyy:) so you will be sending payments to him, and he will be completing the transaction with CNI, however the lasers/optics/whatever will be shipped to me, and i will sort and send them out to the buyers. if you order a lab laser, i will run it for a short time and check the spec sheet to ensure its working properly.

PM me if you want a quote from CNI, and ill get back to you. if you like the price and are ready to pay within a couple weeks, then let me know and ill mark you down here along with what your ordering.

1. micheal rosen: PGL-V-H-532 500mW, <20% power stability (its only $215!).
(If we can't get a 5th that's ok, but it will cost more if we only get 4 people)

This GB is set to end the second we get 5 buyers, however once we get 4 buyers i will wait one week until we begin collecting the payments.

Last edited:

Re: CNI PGL-V-H-532 500mW Feeler.

well, there seems to be no interest here. last call for this because i can get one from goldenstar laser with $250 plus $40 DHL shipping.

i think people still haven't recover from the last group buy.

haven't been around for a while, what was the other GB?

There was a 561nm GB GLP that turned out to be a flop. Basically, the pens got caught at customs, sent back, and some got their money refunded.

-Alex

Last edited:

There was a 561nm GB GLP that turned out to be a flop. Basically, the pens got caught at customs, sent back, and some got their money refunded.

-Alex

I think this is for a lab laser though no? Shouldn't be a problem and I am interested as long as I don't have to deal with CNI bank transfers and other hoops they make you jump through. If it isn't a labby then I'm out.

I think this is for a lab laser though no? Shouldn't be a problem and I am interested as long as I don't have to deal with CNI bank transfers and other hoops they make you jump through. If it isn't a labby then I'm out.

Yep, this one is a labby :yh:

-Alex

-Alex

Oh yeah... sorry about that one XD

Didn't CNI refund styro?

Yes, it is a labby. its also possible that it will be a group buy from goldenstar laser rather than CNI, since there are less/no additional fees and huge shipping costs. i think shipping to Oregon from Minnesota shouldn't be that bad.

So Michael how many buyers do you need for the 240$ price? And when you say you were previously told 200$ but now they quote you 240$ I would definitely try to dig up that email or if not tell them you were quoted a lower price. One thing I really can't stand about CNI is their prices change depending on whom you talk to. But when I called them on this they gave me the lower price.
Good idea not dealing with CNI so I guess that doesn't apply.

So Michael how many buyers do you need for the 240$ price? And when you say you were previously told 200$ but now they quote you 240$ I would definitely try to dig up that email or if not tell them you were quoted a lower price. One thing I really can't stand about CNI is their prices change depending on whom you talk to. But when I called them on this they gave me the lower price.
Good idea not dealing with CNI so I guess that doesn't apply.

that's without the quantity discount. if we get to 10 then we get a 10% discount, not really worth it. ill get a new person to give me a quote.

that's without the quantity discount. if we get to 10 then we get a 10% discount, not really worth it. ill get a new person to give me a quote.

Oh hell, id much rather pay the 24$ and be done with it opposed to trying to find 10 buyers and all that bounce shipping, money collecting ext. trust me, trying to organize a GB with 10 people is not worth a mere 10% savings. It's a lot of work.

Oh hell, id much rather pay the 24$ and be done with it opposed to trying to find 10 buyers and all that bounce shipping, money collecting ext. trust me, trying to organize a GB with 10 people is not worth a mere 10% savings. It's a lot of work.

yeah. im expecting a new quote from CNI and im going to ask about the old price i was quoted.

So Michael is this just a module that needs a PSU or is it ready to plug in the wall? Also did you ever pm me the link? I can't find that exact model on the website. Thanks again.