Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

closed

I am looking for a working AT&T cellphone. If you have an old one leftover from when you upgraded I'd be interested in buying it. It doesn't have to be fancy and I don't care if it is a little scratched. It just has to work. Oh... and not be stolen.

Drop me a PM if you have one sitting in a drawer collecting dust.

Last edited:

Re: WTB Your old AT&T cell phone

Whine...winge ..moan.

Last edited by a moderator:

It could be due to he is a vet member with a high rep and you are newer with no rep? Not sure though since im not dave. May want to ask him if its something he'd allow you to do down the road.

Back on topic....I have a few at&t phones back home that ill let you know about. One is a motorola flipside droid that I used before my S3. Other ones would be older flip phones so not sure what you are looking for or why but when I get home this weekend I can get you pics and info. Let me know if your interested in them

Lolvo

I've got a Motorola RAZR in metallic grey that is an AT&T device. So old, in fact, that it has the branding "X Cingular" on the back! Works just fine, durable as hell, found it a couple months back in storage. If you're interested, just shoot me a PM and I can get some pics up if needed.

Still looking.

LivinLoud, please check your PM

Lolvo, thanks for the offer, but I would like something with a keyboard for texting.

ped

Lolvo, thanks for the offer, but I would like something with a keyboard for texting.

Ermmm..

razr-v3-wa-800.jpg

ummm, that is way too vintage. :crackup:

yes ped... I know texting can be done on the razr. I had one eons ago, but texting on it was a total pain in the ass. Using that would be like going back to a dail-up internet connection.

Let me refine my criteria: I would like a qwerty keyboard, physical or virtual.

so... anyway... at this time I am still looking for a working AT&T phone ( with qwerty keyboard). If you have one that you are no longer using I will buy it.

Lolvo

ummm, that is way too vintage. :crackup:

yes ped... I know texting can be done on the razr. I had one eons ago, but texting on it was a total pain in the ass. Using that would be like going back to a dail-up internet connection.

Let me refine my criteria: I would like a qwerty keyboard, physical or virtual.

so... anyway... at this time I am still looking for a working AT&T phone ( with qwerty keyboard). If you have one that you are no longer using I will buy it.

Lol.. The RAZR was the coolest thing back in the day. All the cool kids had one. I remember painting mine white and changing the SMDs way back when.
A timeless look, and a good performer!!

I now have a phone. Thanks!