Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

closed

Re: $75 Pointers - 120mW and 250mW

joe6969 said:
hay m8  are you still going to be making/getting new hosts?

yeah as soon as these flashlights run out.....i have somewhere around 25-30 left.....

plus ia m still waiting on my clicky switches from best offer buy to get here......

can't really get a host made untill i know what switch i'm using (so we can get the tailcap measurements perfect)

Thanks Mohrenberg. I can't wait until the laser gets here. Being that this is my first real laser, its probably a good thing that this laser already has me a little freaked out. Need to find some good eye protection now...

Sweet! Our younger cat is going to go insane when I'm testing it out ;D

(He's got what the doctor's call "Laser Fever". He freaking loves moving dots)

primary.sequence, i didn't ship yours cause you said you wanted me to wait till the laserbee I gets here so i can measure and print off a chart to ship with your lasers.

P

primary.Sequence

yep that'll be great ;D
you definitely need to include that on your website, in case you need a view from a customer, knowing the exact output on these lasers is a huge deal sealer ;)

maybe you can build a few, and see if you get some freak super efficient diodes that you can sell for a bit more :eek:

This is a really great deal, $75 for a burning blu-ray.  I guess I'll have to save up for one of these  ;), since my greenie can't light matches or do much of anything.  I like the host too, looks like a solid build.  Whats the expected lifespan on a set of batteries?  

probably an hour or two of use, the batteries that comes with it are only 400mAH

That's plenty of time, given you are outputting quite a bit of power.  I will probably get one of these as soon as I get paid, so expect a PM in a few days  :D