Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[CLOSED] FEELER - GITD Laser Shirts ... AGAIN?

I've been gone for a long time - sorry fellas. Had other life priorities come up.

Anyways, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in another Laser Shirts run! I love the original design and am open to doing those anytime, but I know the forum is starting to get saturated with those. If we do the original design, we can have them out before Christmas, if it's a new design, it will probably not happen until the new year.

Original Design:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f55/closed-laser-shirts-round-3-order-now-76372.html#post1100207

Thoughts? Votes? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Re: FEELER - GITD Laser Shirts ... AGAIN?

Id be interested :beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Hey dethlore, what was the design on the original shirts?
I may also be up for one.

I like the design but I think the exclamation point at the end of the warning makes it sound too serious :p

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Thanks for the link! :) That design looks good. I also noticed (different G.B. ?) the shirts with the red image, those are cool also!
Maybe someone else has an idea for a new design?

lol jk that is all we would need!

I would probably be down for a shirt if we wind up doing something though

Last edited:

mhemling - haha I would love to have a shirt with that on there! ... but we don't need to draw any attention. Nay sayers would fight to ban lasers...

I would be interested in one as well, I love my laser polo.

As the buys in the past, if we can get enough interested, I'll start tracking orders.
We will need at least 12 people interested... but 20 or 30 is better - obviously. :)

We have 4 interested so far!

Last edited:

Cool, we got about 5 so far. If we can get a few more I'll make this an official run!

i would be in for an order.

Let your friends know about this as well. The more we can get, the better. Almost every run I've done, I've had a few local friends that have nothing to do with lasers but love the glow in the dark laser radiation symbol. Point is... it's a really cool shirt! I have a long sleeve one that I wear under a collar shirt for work. When I get home, the first room I step into is the mud room - which is totally dark, and my shirt glows through my collar shirt.
This is fantastic glow in the dark ink!

Last edited:

Cool, I'll most definitely be getting a couple more for myself.. :) Well, these will definitely not be done by the end of the year, but we still have a couple of colder months (unless you're on the southern hemisphere, then it should be pretty warm about now)

Last edited: