Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Clearance: Must be sold **today**!!!

No time for anything. Packing for college. Need some spare cash. Leaving tomorrow morning. Don't need these things!

15K Scanners+Galvo Set DMX ILDA the whole she-bang (no DAC) - $70 **SOLLLDDDD**

WickedLasers Extended Lens Kit - $35 **SOOOOOLLLLDDDD**

Everything works! Lemme know QUICK!!!

Last edited:

I'll take the galvo's for my laser harp build.
PM coming your way.
Also if you are leaving tomorrow, will you be getting them in the mail then too?

Yep. It's got a little board thingy that none of us really figured out how to use but it will run it's preset patterns. It has a place for a DAC but I'm keeping my DAC. I used this set probably for a grand total of 10 minutes to test them prior to selling and also to test the DAC and LSX software that I got. Otherwise they've just been sitting on my desk. Hence me selling them ;)

I'll get anything sold packaged tonight and either run them to a mailbox tonight or give them to my parents to get to the post office tomorrow. Shipping international will cost extra!

PP sent for the galvo's.

It's great that your offering these. I wanted to get in on that GB but couldn't at the time.
This will be perfect for my laser harp build coming up as soon as I get the board from Things!
Almost there!
Good luck with your schooling:beer:

Sweet :) yeah I saw that post a while back it looks awesome!! Got the payment! Have fun with it!
:beer:

They made it just fine, you did a great job packaging.

These are my first galvo's and I knew the mirrors were delicate, but had no idea they were that thin!:whistle:

Thanks again, i'll see if I can figure out what goes where today and point a laser at it. Unfortunately right now the laser and the galvo's is all I have.......time for some more reading!