Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Chinese new year

Ablaze

Quote from supplier:
Hello T Ablaze ,

It doesnot matter , we will have Chinese New Year From 18, Jan, to 1,Feb ,2012 , so u have time to save the order money . haha

After we received the payment can ship the goods within 6 days.

Rgs

Carrie
I particularly like the note of joviality in the message. I have never seen Carrie laugh before. This Chinese new year must be quite entertaining.

Practically anyone who orders lasers can expect extra delays this time of year. haha :san:

Similar situation in Russia, basically everyone is off work from the 31st to today.

Fact is by most international standards, working americans are workaholics :undecided:

Tech

Similar situation in Russia, basically everyone is off work from the 31st to today.
I live in Russia and I confirm that we have holidays here between 31 Dec and 10 Jan (exactly 10 days). Everybody works hard here till the 31 of Dec and everybody returns to work on the 11th Jan. Personally I hate such a long holidays here because my life and work gets stuck.

The situation in China is even worse as far as I can see. They shut down businesses for more than 20 days. They stop fulfilling orders many days before the official holidays start. Some of the orders I made on the 5th Jan are unlike to ship till February. I'll probably receive these items in March. That's really annoying.

Last edited:
^^^Hmm, I guess the guys I work with party extra hard. They were gone until today (most of them).

It's been a little over 10 years since the last time I was in moscow. Time to visit and get re-acquainted again I guess.