Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Chinese Department Store?

xgeek

Yep I have the link to the store but wanted a link to the 2 units you guys are buying. I can see the 10k set and the 20k set. Are they the 2?

XG

FokoF

Right just got the reply and it seems the suppliers are different for each one, but they look identical, gotta love the chinese copyright laws ;D that all, no biggy

Haha ok, think the $2 more one seams better anyway :)

Will check my paypal later, hope its paid for now.

Ds1

hey for me the shipping for the more expensive one is $6 less.... so really I save $4!! ;D

FokoF

Shipping cost me nothing really, DHL is only like 50 bucks worth it with our postal service in RSA, don't trust them after they lost my last package :'(

FokoP said:
Shipping cost me nothing really, DHL is only like 50 bucks worth it with our postal service in RSA, don't trust them after they lost my last package :'(

I have gone for EMS, mainly because that was the delivery service that delivered my 75mw greenie. Plus the fact it says 7 - 10 day delivery and it has tracking.

FokoF

I'l gladly pay extra just to get it here, its sucks, but its worth it

FokoP said:
I'l gladly pay extra just to get it here, its sucks, but its worth it

Agreed! The most expensive cost an extra £20 and has tracking, they say it would be delivered in 4 - 10 days, but I just went for the £12 one that still has tracking but takes 7 - 10 days.

Hopfuly my payment has gone through today and they have posted it.

Sorry for double, but I just thought. Can you just point a laser at the mirrors with this kit or do you actually need to have a diode connected up?

FokoF

You can just use your normal laser pointer on a mount, but the best is to get a module laser

FokoP said:
You can just use your normal laser pointer on a mount, but the best is to get a module laser

Hmm ok, will use my Viper for now. I will get a Hulk soon, should be more ideal for this.

FokoF

Just watch your duty cycles on your laser pointers, you wont have a duty cycle problem with modules because they use heat sinks or TEC cooling

FokoP said:
Just watch your duty cycles on your laser pointers, you wont have a duty cycle problem with modules because they use heat sinks or TEC cooling

Yeah, it says 7 seconds on the bit of paper that came with mine but I think its safe to use it for 1.5 - 2 mins max.

Has your order gone through yet? They changed the status of mine to processing yet paypal STILL says uncleared.