Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Check Out My 286mW Tiny Titanium Key Chain Red! (Blu-ray Too!)

Awesome build jayrob!
just doing a 405 100mA one with no driver, just I will fit it all in the Aixiz module.

Yes! thats why I have room for a resistor, switch and 4 button cell batteries.
You think I will do it?

BTW jayrob, you are legendary!!
you make so many awsome projects that I wish to build!!
your house must be fulled with gadgets and gimiks you build, and someday I would love to be like you! just need some cash..

jayrob

It's an addicting hobby alright...

Before you know it, you have more lasers than you can count off the top of your head.

If your just starting out, just be sure to save you eyes with proper eye protection if your going to be burning and stuff...

Yes the 405 is my second build, already built a 650nm 300mW in a project box :D
do you recommend any good burning lens for the LPC-815 diode in aixiz module beside the glass lens that came with it?

jayrob

AixiZ modules come with an acrylic lens that is pretty good for red...

There is an AR coated acrylic lens found on ebay. Which will increase power by about 10%.

And I have a 650-G-1 glass lens mod that is another 10% increase over that AR coated one. (20% over AixiZ acrylic)

yes I heard something about the 405 G-1, 650-G-1...

would you make a msn?
I'm sure a lot of LPF memmbers will love to talk with you!!

Yes, it's messenger.. so you use skype? there has got to be a way to talk with you apart from the forum!

jayrob

I really don't use any of those type of services for communication to LPF.

Just PM's...

Oh ok.
one thing:
you think I would be able to push 4*button cell batterys, a resistor and a momentary switch in the back of the aixiz module?

jayrob

Hmmm...

I have never tried it, but it would not be too difficult to find out the answer if you just have some of the button cells, and an AixiZ module.

The momentary switch will also take up some room. Sounds cool though...

The problem is with the button cell housing, I guess it will take twice the room of just the button cells..
Well, I'll post the result when the parts will come in the mail!

The problem is with the button cell housing, I guess it will take twice the room of just the button cells..
Well, I'll post the result when the parts will come in the mail!

hey man odicforce.com sells aixiz module type modules but instead of 30mm long they are 40mm. that might be a good idea to pick one up to give you more room to work with

Yeah- that's almost James Bond stuff the power and size.

On a non-tech level- the color of the beam on the Blue-Violet( ? ) is beautiful.

I'd like to do commissioned artificial Laser Rainbows over cities- if it could be done safely........