Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Cheapest Arctic look alike host I could find

Blackwolf

The web site looks pretty sketchy though
smaller green host
300mW 532nm Green Laser Pointer + Match-Lighting (Black)

larger super similar looking host
5-in-1 1000mW 450nm Focusable Blue Laser Pointer + Safety Glasses (Black)

It's only $130. I was looking at the thread from like 2011 where someone was trying to recreate that host and there were like 60-70 people interested. We should all put in like $1-2 in like a quasi-group buy. Then someone could get one and see if it is legit.

Blaster

I have that laser and it puts out 1.1 plus watts doesn't get warm after 2/3 minutes of on time ( just to test it i gradually increased duty cycle so i wouldn't cook the diode) .ive used it quite a bit mine came in a case as well aluminum, but with red googles batteries and charger other than that and 15 dollars more same deal, works well as does the focus ...bargain so i assume its the same looks the same. It may be different but i doubt it and for that money good ....that said you can buy great lasers from BLORD and Joker301 on the forum for around the same money that are tried and true, something to consider.You don't get the googles and batteries charger etc but they are cheap ones that come in the case mine came in. .

Last edited:

Blackwolf

I don't care about what's inside I just want the host.

Blaster

You mean dump the laser internals it works fine? As a host well it does look good ..