Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheap Optics? Waaay cool duude

N00B

I was browsing threads over at the LC and someone posted a link to this site, its just a bag of random optics, but for $10 it really seems like a good deal.

They are currently out of stock, i placed an order anyway because it seems sweet.

here is the link: http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp?pn=3082463

AND...If you want 97 cent shipping use the promo code FNDGFT (its normally $6)

Hope this helps!

thaat would be as good of a deal as the scope stuff goggles for $11 with free shipping! But it says "temp out of stock" so I guess we'll just have to wait

That site has some cool stuff there. I'll have to wait cause I'm saving it all for my laser. But that will be the purchase I make after my laser! Looks like you can get some fun stuff in that bag.

Laq

Too bad this is only available for US shipping. International not possible :'(

Anyone got another link or shop that might be able to ship internationally?

S

SenKat

Laq said:
Too bad this is only available for US shipping.  International not possible  :'(

Anyone got another link or shop that might be able to ship internationally?

Check Optotronics.com -not cheap, but very worth it. He is asking right now in another thread for suggestions as to what we would all like to see in the optics assortment he offers....Check it out !

Daedal

Did these show up yet? I'm tempted to buy... are they any good?

Thanx;
DDL

SenKat said:
Check Optotronics.com -not cheap, but very worth it.  He is asking right now in another thread for suggestions as to what we would all like to see in the optics assortment he offers....Check it out !

I hate to disagree with you, but the optics kit is quite inexpensive considering the total resale value of what is in it.

I love mine and will post a review sometime soon. ;)

stevetexas said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1181950309/0#4 date=1185284994]Check Optotronics.com -not cheap, but very worth it.  He is asking right now in another thread for suggestions as to what we would all like to see in the optics assortment he offers....Check it out !

I hate to disagree with you, but the optics kit is quite inexpensive considering the total resale value of what is in it.  

I love mine and will post a review sometime soon.   ;)[/quote]

I like the optotronics optics kit a lot actually. None of this stuff is gunna have much of a resale value really, being surplus optics. I found that for laser-appropriate optics though, the optotronics kit beats any other set I've seen in terms of value.

If you don't particularly care if the optics are laser-appropriate, you can get much larger quantities for lower prices. Personally I'd suggest the surplusshed.com $25 grab bag in that case. That would be the quantity approach, and Jack's kit would be the quality.

N00B said:
I was browsing threads over at the LC and someone posted a link to this site, its just a bag of random optics, but for $10 it really seems like a good deal.

They are currently out of stock, i placed an order anyway because it seems sweet.

here is the link: http://scientificsonline.com/product.asp?pn=3082463

AND...If you want 97 cent shipping use the promo code FNDGFT (its normally $6)

Hope this helps!

ya, i wonder who found that?
me *cough* *cough*

I really do not understand the kind of company that refuses to sell internationally. If it costs more, up the freaking postal costs!

Bad business practice.

benthegeek said:
I really do not understand the kind of company that refuses to sell internationally. If it costs more, up the freaking postal costs!

Bad business practice.
yep, i'd've considered buying that but being in britain, well, they've lost a customer!

marianne said:
[quote author=benthegeek link=1181950309/0#9 date=1186035053]I really do not understand the kind of company that refuses to sell internationally. If it costs more, up the freaking postal costs!

Bad business practice.
yep, i'd've considered buying that but being in britain, well, they've lost a customer!
[/quote]

if you pay me, ill buy them and ship em out