Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Cheap Certified Laser Eyewear

I just made a red laser using a Sony SLD1239JL, for some reason though I cant access the datasheet on the stonetek website. Does anyone know if these goggles would be suitable for this diode i.e. correct wavelength.

Sam said:
I just made a red laser using a Sony SLD1239JL, for some reason though I cant access the datasheet on the stonetek website. Does anyone know if these goggles would be suitable for this diode i.e. correct wavelength.
Yep ;)

Sorted, cheers Spyderz ;) I'll order these now before I blind myself :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Shipping to my country is more than 50 percent of goggles' price.

I was about to buy  a pair of 400-532nm ones, but those f*cking shipping costs are always there to increase the price to a prohibitive one...

Can you offer a cheaper shipping method, not tracked or something, for interantinal orders?
Something about $5?

I hate paying looots of shipping costs for unwanted extras, when in my country international packages are all handled like tracked ones...

Shipping usually does cost alot not sure how much it is to Spain but i just paid $28.00 to have them sent to the uk, considering that they are certified though its still a good price ;)

I'm sorry but we do not ship anything that cannot be tracked. Unfortunately, that does drive shipping up considerably for overseas shipments but for us it is critical we know the disposition of the order.

FrothyChimp said:
I'm sorry but we do not ship anything that cannot be tracked. Unfortunately, that does drive shipping up considerably for overseas shipments but for us it is critical we know the disposition of the order.

Can you make a exception seding it personally or something?

I just can't afford $28 as shipping costs...

Having lasers as a hobby, living outside the US or canada s*cks hard. I'll see if someone in the US accepts ordering the goggles and then send them to me by cheap mail.

They've arrived ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and they work brilliant, now everything has a blue tinge to it, cheers FrothyChimp. ;)