Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Charger SYSMAX INTELLICHARGE I4 (Li-Ion , Ni-Mh , Ni-Cd)

Hi all,

new very interesting, THE charger that everyone was expecting:

I present to you "SYSMAX Intellicharger i4 Li-Ion Ni-Cd Ni-MH 4-Channel Smart Battery Charger"

i4_En.jpg

i4_En3.jpg

i4_En10.jpg

You can find it to batteryjunction.com

I feel that it will interest many people.

That's all? :spank: (joke)

I think, that's it an incredible one, isn't it?

As I've been told by my friends MANY times... I'm VERY picky.

Unless of course I drink a lot in which case, my standards tend to go down:shhh:

rhd

It's cool - but it looks like the current just gets cut in half when charging 4x cells. I wonder if that implies that each channel isn't independent, and maybe it really just has two channels?

Plus, I'm sorry, but $25 for that charger doesn't entice me. If it was $15 even, I'd be on-board as long as each of the 4 channels truly were independent.

Last edited:
It's cool - but it looks like the current just gets cut in half when charging 4x cells. I wonder if that implies that each channel isn't independent, and maybe it really just has two channels?

Plus, I'm sorry, but $25 for that charger doesn't entice me. If it was $15 even, I'd be on-board as long as each of the 4 channels truly were independent.

Ok, maybe I'm too exciting and i don't know the real spec (wait for knowing) but if it's real, OMG!

Intellicharge i4Description
The Intellicharge i4 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The i4 is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i4’s four microcomputer-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process. i4: The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect, and charge.

Features
· Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
· Each of the four battery slots monitors and charges independently
· Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
· Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
· Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
· 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
· Automatically stops charging when complete
· Features reverse polarity protection
· Designed for optimal heat dissipation
· Certified by both RoHS and CE

Last edited:
OK- I think this Charger will revolutionize life as we know it on Earth, becoming an energy source on it's own and leading to Cold Fusion!

Paddy

Was about to post about this thing :V
Noticed they're out of stock on battery junction though.

Going Gear - JETBeam Intellicharge i4 Lithium Ion/NiMh/NiCd Battery Charger
Same price.

Sysmax i4 Intellicharge Battery Charger NiMh/Lithium Ion/NiCd - YouTube
A review from them if anyone's interested.

Only thing putting me off this is the shipping charge to the UK.

Edit: http://www.jet-beam.co.uk/ACCESSORIES/ACCESSORIES.html scroll down the page it's also on sale here. (works out slightly cheaper than shipping from US to the UK)

Last edited: