Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Changing Names and Avatars

Ace82 said:
[quote author=Sawt al Hurriyah link=1219966223/0#11 date=1220660904]This thread only made it worse, before this, lots of people didn't know you change your name, now all sorts of changes are happening.  ;D

lol, that's typical.  ;D

Yeah, it is very easy to tell who people are when they change their "face" because of their records aka rep page.  But can you imagine how LPF would be without Chuck Norris - Niko - saying "I like cereal"?   ;D  Well I guess he's the exception, because once he changes his avatar, he'll be round-house kicked (and probably killed) so he's locked in for life!  ;D  I didn't even notice his name change because that's how I refer to him anyway.  
I've changed my avatar once before, but that was because I wanted to post a pic of myself "why hide behind a mask?" - Daguin  ;D
And people still know you Razako, as Razako and that yin-yang avatar was hypnotizing (in a peaceful manner) and your new one is hypnotizing in a hypnotizing manner.   ;D  I noticed that you were gone for a while but your new name and avatar's posts had your style, so I realized that you changed them and didn't actually disappear.  

Not to mention, there are HUNDREDS of registered members with only 1 post, obviously not a true LPF member.  All those names are taken and can't be used.  Isn't there some sort of clean up policy?  ;D

Things, I don[ch8217]t think that counts, like if I went from Ace82 to Ace wouldn[ch8217]t necessarily count.  And I don[ch8217]t think Niko[ch8217]s does either.
[/quote]

i cant and wont change it. ever

one time i thought of changing it to another Chuck Norris avatar

but i reached the conclusion that i'd be like the ones that change their avatar and it's really hard to recognize them again for some time.

And I will never stop liking cereal. So that's the custom text :)

I Like Cereal.