Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Changed the look of LPF and want to change it back.

I was playing with the look of this site. What I don't see is that link to change it back to how it originally look. Where is that tab?

Control panel > Edit Options > Use forum default at the bottom, save, and you're done.
I see no such thing at the bottom or anywhere else. Therein is the problem. I believe the style right now is "lightweight". I checked using Chrome and that browser is DarkshadowsV5. It seems "lightweight" CP does not have the same level of user interface as "darkshadows V5". All that is listed is these two links.
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads

Last edited:
I see the problem, and now have it myself :-/

Looks like there is literally no option to go back to those settings in this version. Definite issue.

Any mods reading this... Can you reset us please?

Yes, infuriatingly so.

Try this.

Clear your browser cache, return to lpf, and it should appear in default (normal) style.

Open another tab, and login on it.

Go back to the first tab (where you didn't log in), and select Darkshadow V5, or Default from the drop down on the bottom left.

It should refresh, and you should end up in one of the other modes.

Yes, infuriatingly so.

Try this.

Clear your browser cache, return to lpf, and it should appear in default (normal) style.

Open another tab, and login on it.

Go back to the first tab (where you didn't log in), and select Darkshadow V5, or Default from the drop down on the bottom left.

It should refresh, and you should end up in one of the other modes.

It worked. I only cleared that LPF cookie. So simple. Why didn't I think of that? Didn't even have to make a selection. Thanks.