Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CASH Crisis sale !

Already sent out - If you want to get in on this sale, make it fast ! Any orders still "pending" or not sent out as of yet (it was my birthday today, so no shipping happened !) WILL SHIP TOMORROW ! :)

Thanks all - when I do my shipping cutoff tomorrow morning, it will be the cutoff for this promotion as well - thanks to all who participated - hopefully I can do the same thing some time soon !

Greg

I see I just made it! I will place order now.

xuen7

CRAP!!!! Our timings are quite different and there is something i need to ask... PM sent

Recieved mine in the mail a minute ago. They are very well packaged. I love the plastic cube that you put the diodes into. Thanks!:thanks:

xuen7

i got to start learning how to do these stuff on my own... i think its about time i destroy some A140 or flexdrives and hopefully learn something valuable from there

i got to start learning how to do these stuff on my own... i think its about time i destroy some A140 or flexdrives and hopefully learn something valuable from there

I have blown both..:evil: Always insulate the components on the flexdrive, simply by wrapping it with electrical tape. Shorting to the host body is bad. The a-140s are hard to kill, but possible. Biggest cause of death is reversed polarity. Have fun building! :beer:

learn what o O
what is there to learn that already isnt known :p

xuen7

well loads for me... especially when it comes to operating the driver etc.. i also need to somehow find a way to determined maximum potential output of A140 by only calculations... was also thinking if we could do a variable powered laser. Or rather have a variable current regulating driver to squeeze into a module? Will be checking on that right after this...