Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Case for x125

Rhith

I am looking into purchasing a NovaLasers X125 soon and though it comes with it's own large carrying case, what would be some good options for a more concealed carrying system? The X125 is about 7mm smaller than the WL series for the dragon case. Is this a huge issue or could you get some of that really thin foam and just line it with that so it fits snugly? Or maybe if there are just some other options for casings that would be great. Thank you for your time.

Rhith

Sorry for the hassle, I looked more carefully at the actually size of the laser instead of the size of the case and the X125 is EXACTLY the same size as the Executive Series Dragon Case. So that will surely help. But besides that I see a lot of people recommend a lenspen, but which would be the best to get? It says all orders come with a "CellKlear" so obvious don't one of those unless you want two. But would you want to get the regular? pro? pro ii? maybe micropro? What do you personally use everyone? Thank you.

T

timelord

I use the pro II lenspen and well recommend it to all laser and camera users ;)