Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CANCELED FEELER: XPL Lasers (LPF 15% discount instead)

Dcrets

Re: FEELER: XPL Lasers (RG:Y, RB:M, high-power 532s, etc)

Would this be for a limited time? I was really hoping to see the new host he will be offering.

Sta

Would this be for a limited time? I was really hoping to see the new host he will be offering.

I believe the LPF discount is permanent. We get a 15% discount on all lasers. :)

When are we getting the coupon?

I leave for just over a month and when i come back, there are cheap handheld combined color lasers available... i love this community! I hope everything goes well with the discount code, ill totally be ordering one of those yellow lasers.

Also, i found which world record they hold! Its pretty cool actually: Most buildings in a permanent light and sound show | Guinness World Records

Encap

I believe the LPF discount is permanent. We get a 15% discount on all lasers. :)

Nice work--15% off plus shipping is good considering everything as long as you don't have to promise any specific number of sales.

Shows Mr. Peng wants to get some LPF member sales.

Razako

If there's a 15% discount I'll probably buy something from them.

Nice job getting the discount! Will for sure purchase a RG:Y if someone else who buys one posts a more comprehensive review

Can you ask him to sell the hosts ! of the 2W 532nm if possible :)

Reactions: GSS

Sta

Don't do anything for Alien he is a Israeli terrorist. :p

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say but I am entirely sure it does not belong here. :beer:

Ok, so i read through the whole entire thread and the replies, and im not understanding why the GB isnt saving enough money to be worth the effort. In the GB its $90 for the 100mW RG laser, and on the site its $184+~$30 shipping... i must be going crazy, or missing something becuase i dont get this at all, unless the shipping in the GB is going to be more than $120 per laser XD so can someone fill me in on whats going on? i also preemptively apologise for my stupidity in case its something obvious.

Sta

Ok, so i read through the whole entire thread and the replies, and im not understanding why the GB isnt saving enough money to be worth the effort. In the GB its $90 for the 100mW RG laser, and on the site its $184+~$30 shipping... i must be going crazy, or missing something becuase i dont get this at all, unless the shipping in the GB is going to be more than $120 per laser XD so can someone fill me in on whats going on? i also preemptively apologise for my stupidity in case its something obvious.

It's $184 there because of all the accessories included. Take them all out and you get the $90 base price. :)

Settle down there buddy it's just a joke between friends... Don't be getting all bent outta shape on me again.

the new laser host :beer: