Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Canadian laser sellers

Hi, I am looking for people who live in Canada who build and sell lasers. I have bought yobresal's laser but customs doesn't seem to want to clear it... so i'd rather just avoid customs for future laser buys. I specifically live in Toronto but would be interested in anyone who sells DIY lasers anywhere in Canada. Unfortunately not everyone shows their location or this would be a lot easier :p

Thanks

How long has your Laser been at Customs...:thinking:
Are you sure it is at Customs....:thinking:
How was it shipped and when...:thinking:

I've never had any problems getting Lasers into
Canada...

Jerry

It showed up yesterday... but I'd still kind of prefer to buy from Canadian sellers if possible... its just a little nerve racking having no idea where my laser is... but then again... it was probably just because i was very excited about getting the laser and wasn't being patient enough. Either way, i'll decide later when i want another one. Hopefully i can get someone to build me the 1.5W polished host laser for my next one.

How long has your Laser been at Customs...:thinking:
Are you sure it is at Customs....:thinking:
How was it shipped and when...:thinking:

I've never had any problems getting Lasers into
Canada...

Jerry

I know by experience that when I buy something from the USA
that is shipped by USPS... I can wait 2-3 weeks for it to get into
my hands... that is just the nature of the Cross Border Beast...

Jerry

daguin

I have had a Priority Mail, flat rate, envelope take over two weeks to be delivered in Canada. The package was just two diodes. It was not even a laser.

Sometimes it just takes that long. International shipping is slow and unpredictable unless you are paying for Express Mail :(

Peace,
dave

Peng

I have a couple of complete lasers and at least 1 DIY that I never got to.
No Blues though.
A bunch of other stuff for laser building as well. Just pm me abd let me know what you're interested in.