Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Canada based company?

Does anyone know a canada based company that sells high quality lasers? like dragon lasers but from canada. please help thanks :D

Justin

Thanks Pilgor! Laserglow is based in Toronto and you can call or email us anytime to buy a top-quality laser from a Canadian company. If you're in the Toronto area you can even make an appointment to see me and I'd be happy to demo our lasers for you.

Asa

NOVAlasers Home

Also a Toronto-based company. Basically the same quality and products as Laserglow, not quite the selection though.

Ironically enough, LaserGlow and NovaLasers seem to be the same company. They share the same office building, and there's an SUV out front with one logo on one side, and the other logo on the other side. ;)

Ironically enough, LaserGlow and NovaLasers seem to be the same company. They share the same office building, and there's an SUV out front with one logo on one side, and the other logo on the other side. ;)
Now that's real interesting info ! How large is the office building ? Have you ever been inside the building to see , if by some chance they possibly share the same office space ?!

Now that's real interesting info ! How large is the office building ? Have you ever been inside the building to see , if by some chance they possibly share the same office space ?!

No, I've never been inside. I was just curious one time and drove by to see the building. You can see it on Google Street View though. Enter "5 Adrian Ave, Toronto, ON", then go to Street View. I think it's just up the street a little from Google Maps' idea of where 5 is, but you can see the SUV out front.

DJNY

That´s interesting.
Do LASERGLOW and NOVALASERS working (secretly) together or are they business rivals Justin? :)

That is interesting....With an SUV that has both signs on the side, I might guess that they are the same company with two divisions. All we need is Jedirock to do some industrial espionage! :eg:

Industrial espionage, heh. Well, maybe I can ask Justin for a tour and take a hidden camera. ;)

Of course, they'll read this and be onto me...

The tour might just well be a couple of rooms with some computers and shelves with stock:yh:

Justin

Laserglow and Nova are partner companies. This was publicly announced over a year ago, there's no secret.