Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can a laser knock out an LED flood light?

jeffkics

So I am asking for a friend obviously, and just curious, are there any over the counter products that could theoretically take out a LED flood light from about 40yards?
PM me if you don't want to answer this here. :)

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
So I am asking for a friend obviously, and just curious, are there any over the counter products that could theoretically take out a LED flood light from about 40yards?
PM me if you don't want to answer this here. :)
I was thinking about issuing a warning that we don't support any information that causes property damage but seeing your last statement proved that you already knew it was a no no but posted it anyway. I'm going to give you a chance to explain why I shouldn't ban you on the spot. Hurry up... I got an itchy trigger finder ;)

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
If he doesn't come back by tomorrow I'm banning the account. He agreed to not discuss illegal activities when he joined this forum. Usually I give the benefit of the doubt but he knows what he's doing.

If he doesn't come back by tomorrow I'm banning the account. He agreed to not discuss illegal activities when he joined this forum. Usually I give the benefit of the doubt but he knows what he's doing.
It's probably the same person that keeps coming here every few months asking something similar.

jeffkics

I was thinking about issuing a warning that we don't support any information that causes property damage but seeing your last statement proved that you already knew it was a no no but posted it anyway. I'm going to give you a chance to explain why I shouldn't ban you on the spot. Hurry up... I got an itchy trigger finder ;)
My bad. Apologies if I have overstepped a line.

jeffkics

It's probably the same person that keeps coming here every few months asking something similar.
Never asked this before. New here. guess I am not the only one that has issues like this. Sorry for asking, you may remove it now :)