Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Can’t find this type of laser

Dummyonlasers

Hello all! This is my first time here, and I pretty much know nothing about lasers so I apologize in advance if I’m in the wrong spot or asking something really stupid.

Anyways, I’m looking for a laser pointer that could be wrapped around or clipped around a pole/stake and when I stick this pole into the ground it projects a circle in the ground, with the pole in the very middle of the circle its projecting. I know there are lasers that project circles, but not in the way I described. Is something like this already out there? Is it even possible if it’s not? Thanks for reading

GSS

Hello all! This is my first time here, and I pretty much know nothing about lasers so I apologize in advance if I’m in the wrong spot or asking something really stupid.

Anyways, I’m looking for a laser pointer that could be wrapped around or clipped around a pole/stake and when I stick this pole into the ground it projects a circle in the ground, with the pole in the very middle of the circle its projecting. I know there are lasers that project circles, but not in the way I described. Is something like this already out there? Is it even possible if it’s not? Thanks for reading
I don't know if your still around but i'll throw this suggestion out.
Go to Ebay and type in red laser modules in the search box up top.

They have tons of red modules and I saw some that put out a red line and other that put a large + symbol. Also some square grid patterns.
I didn't scroll much but there probably is a chance that one puts a circle image out.

Last edited:

GSS

A little closer to what you need.

The 2nd one is alot of money but still something.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-25 063711.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-25 063711.png
    822.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-05-25 064018.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-25 064018.png
    632.4 KB · Views: 5
I've got a star cap diffraction grating that puts out a circle. It came free with my 591nm laser.

Reactions: GSS
They sent 5 star caps. But, they were on the outside of the box, so 1 was broken. Not that big a deal as I don't really care about star caps.