Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Call me a dumbass but

pr0jkt

I can't figure out how to take theses two LED flashlights apart without damaging anything :mad::mad::mad::mad:

the all black is a LED Lenser, it has 6 LED's

the browish one is a guidesman.
IMG_20120614_210623.jpg

Thanks lolo

The guides man shouldn't give you too much trouble:

Unscrew the metal piece holding the led assembly

Pop out led assembly (assuming you have the appropriate heat sink)

Pry off the black plastic piece located inside the battery tube where the led's contact spring use to be if more room is needed

The only thing that might get a little damaged is this plasctic piece, but not damaged beyond use.

Maybe give us an idea of what you plan to do with them for further help :/

-Greg

pr0jkt

i got a new 200mW greenie, and it came witth the biggest, most raggity host...but the internals look pretty good i think. everything looks easily removable but I don't know for sure

pr0jkt

i i wanna switch it over like ASAP some how. the battery rattles around in the crappy stock one...its soo long and bulky and its' ugly. i want something that feels solid and secure...and i can put in my pocket and not worry about it getting damaged

i i wanna switch it over like ASAP some how. the battery rattles around in the crappy stock one...its soo long and bulky and its' ugly. i want something that feels solid and secure...and i can put in my pocket and not worry about it getting damaged

Not a good idea to put a high powered laser in your pocket with batteries inside, in case it accidentally activates.