Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying Skylasers or laser btb

Petersoft

Hello. About 6-7 years ago I wanted to buy a skylasers 532nm 200mw laser, it was my dream but I was still quite young and I didn't have enough money. The only thing I could afford was a 303 laser. Now when I can afford to buy such a laser, skylasers no longer offers this model. This is really sad. My question is whether anyone of you has a skylasers or laser btb 532nm 200mw or 300mw laser, optionally a 200mw or stronger red laser and is willing to sell it to me. I would be very grateful because all of the lasers listed above have a collector's value for me. I live in Poland but if someone did not know it here in Poland we have no restrictions when it comes to buying lasers and we can buy whatever we like so there should be no problems with transport to Poland. Regards and I hope that there will be someone who wants to sell me one of these lasers. I really care about it

Last edited:

Encap

Please delete this duplicate tjhread--you already have the same post and thread-----additionally it is a violation of LPF rules which say " Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation. "