Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying Laser housing

I am buying a laser housing in a small flashlight style that is flashlight style. I want it to be clicky, 1x Cr123 and i want it to sorta look like this $21.66 New Keychain Green Beam Laser Pointer Pen Flashlight 30mW/50mW/100mW - BudgetGadgets.com
or sorta like this DealExtreme: $15.51 UltraFire A1 Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 230-Lumen LED Flashlight - Grey (1*CR123A)
Or look like this DealExtreme: $14.69 Ultrafire C3 Stainless Steel Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 190-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*AA/1*14500)
So it just has to be like a gluestick shaped and it is fit for 12 mm housing
willing to pay up to 15$ for it

I am buying a laser housing in a small flashlight style that is flashlight style...

WHAT ?!
:crackup:

Dude, try DX for all kinds of flashlights, punch in :
Cree DIY

Cree offers a wide range of , how they call it, 'SHELLS' for flashlights, meaning only the outer casing and some entrails (driver pill, reflector, blah blah)

For instance I have a Cree C6 aurora casing, man that thing is awsome!

Although that is 18650 (CR123 x 2 ) flashlight host, and you want CR123 x1... hmm I don't know of any specific, look around I think I saw a lot of 1x CR123 hosts like that but can't remember.

Anyway , this C6 aurora I have, costs 10.90$, and all others are also <15$ I think, so no worries there!

How was the quality of the casing? A few of the reviews indicate it might be a factory reject for the C6 Flashlight.

Dude, my Aurora (branded, but same ) is something the most beautifull thing to witness.

Threads are so nice and smooth that I dissasembled the thing like, 10 times in a row just for the sake of it, the inner constructions is begging for laser installation in it, and everything is so elegant and professional looking that I could not believe a flashlight can be made of such quality (from where I come from, 5$ is the best you get).

I already ordered another one! (although it is for a friend of mine, I will assemble a 900lm P7 emitter in it)

I read this at the Jasper site:'More Power? Try 100mw
At 100mw of strength, this laser module is 20x more powerful than the 5mw Jasper laser pointers. Our 100mw laser module is strong enough to light a match or burn dark colored paper or plastic at close distances, and bright enough to be visible under most daylight conditions.

Quality Assured, From a Name you can Trust
The Jasper 100mw laser module is built with the same care and pride as the normal Jasper lasers. Here are some steps we take to ensure this is the best high powered laser module you can buy:'
I always thought that a 100mW is NOT 5 times more powerful than a 5mW--or is it in the use of the word 'power' as opposed to 'brighter'. either way I do like the Jasper host kit --anybody got one or more that you want to sell??they cost 9$ plus shipping form Jasper.and will work with 11.9 mm and 12 mm modules without much work needed(jump wire soldered across the switch).

Well i use o-like modules because jasper modules are like 400$. for my purpose, i just need 1 for around 30$