Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buying green laser, preferably NovaAlpha+2x shades

Re: Buying green laser, preferably NovaAlpha+2x sh

krk, i see. RPL is VERY nice choice though, for the higher power range. But maybe an alpha for a little less power and price. jack I'm not ragging on your lasers! :p

BlueFusion said:
krk, i see. RPL is VERY nice choice though, for the higher power range. But maybe an alpha for a little less power and price. jack I'm not ragging on your lasers! :p

No worries Bluefusion,
I just sent a pm to let krk know about the 7.5% RPL discount we offer to LPF members along with the free low output green pointer and to let krk know we warranty the RPL form 12 months and that I would see to it that if krk chooses the RPL, I'll make sure he/she is compeltely satisfied as I do with all my customers.

Have a good weekend BlueFusion
Jack

krk, you won’t have any regrets going with an Optotronics RPL. I just recently purchased an RPL-350 from Jack and couldn’t be happier with the service and product he provided. The laser was quickly delivered to me ---- it has an average output of 388mw with a peak of 432mw. I’m totally satisfied with my purchase!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Well if the RPL is just plain too much for you I have an EnVee 100mw model outputting 120mw's It's the exact same as the Alpha series except the name is different because they are sold from different websites. If you are interested I am about to put it up for sale to the general public but I will give you first dibbs since this is what you are looking for. I could use the money So I will let if go for $230 shipped. It still has 1 month on the warranty any more ?'s just let me know. I will send you a pm also.