Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Buy Flashlights @wallbuys in 29 April ,up to 50% off

Buy Flashlights @wallbuys in 29 April ,up to 50% off
Time: 10:00 -10:40am April 29th 2013 (hongkong time)

May day is coming ,and wallbuys start a new INSTANT KILL event ,and here is the details
Time: 10:00 -10:40am April 29th 2013 (hongkong time)

Link :Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - Worldwide Free Shipping - China Dropshipping -wallbuys

ZZ_zps4feaf333.jpg

Here are some tips for you to take part in the event:
1. All Chinese will have a 3 days holiday from 29th April to 1st May, so we will start ship these orders from 2nd May. And will ship all orders asap.
2. The price is available in the limit time, every product last for 30 seconds
3. The quantity of products is limited.
4. Pay your order within 1 hour when you INSTANT KILL a product successfully
Enjoy the May Day. Enjoy the Event!

111111_zpse6c17d31.jpg

1-1_zps9ca51c72.jpg

2_zps69c77cd0.jpg

3_zps004f0cc4.jpg

4_zps1b0510d0.jpg

5_zps4945ae4c.jpg

6_zps7ec0181e.jpg

really need a reply ,thank you all

Gun

These look like some great deals, although I've heard some bad things about wallbuys. So how does this work, you have to purchase the light within that hour to get the discount?

Do you work for them or something?

I might be interested.

Last edited:
These look like some great deals, although I've heard some bad things about wallbuys. So how does this work, you have to purchase the light within that hour to get the discount?

I might be interested.

hi sir, I am so happy to see your reply, and this is a promotion event . in limit time, the flashlights are in low price, then you click botton to buy it , if you success, then you pay for it.
such as Ultrafire V89, its promotion will start in 10:00:00, last for 30 seconds, then you should hurry up to click you mouse .
it is a popular promotion in China, then we add it as a special event for all customers ,wish you like it

by the way, I feel so sorry for something, in the earlier time ,we have some troubles in shipping way , then when we do promotion in holiday, the some orders are late. But now we have changed a new logistics company in the end of last year, so everything will be better.

Once someone write a post say a charger is good in a forum, some people say they want to buy this charger, then I send 3 PM tell members that we have the same item, and the price is lower, then I am banned in the forum. I am so sorry for that wrong way to promote our shop, and I will never send junk PM to anyone

wish you like this event ,and we will improve ourselves

Last edited:

I might be interested.

and I am cherry from wallbuys ,I am a sales girl

Gun

Oh, okay. Unfortunately I'm about to purchase a light from a different company, I'm might buy from wallbuys for my next light though.