Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bus stop sniper prank video

I just found this on YouTube, I see it was uploaded more than a year ago so sorry if you've already seen it. The channel posts other prank videos and I am sure some idiot thought this was funny. I don't find it funny at all, I am sure those of you who have been riding buses for years won't think it's funny either, imagine all those people thinking someone was shot and running away and also missing their bus! This has to be illegal. I would expect this may also have caused some 911 calls.

Alan

Some idiots for sure! I've seen at least two police cars going exactly through the beam. This is how they're destroying our hobby.:mad:
Oh and if it comes to the "prank" itself, this isn't realistic at all: No bipod man? Really?:wtf: And the divergence totally sucks.:confused:
I'm really mad about this, man.

Matt

Last edited:
Wow no that wasnt funny at all just plain stupid!... whoever did those is a complete idiot no wonder lasers have so bad reputation now, you can do that crap in your own backyard with your retarded friends if you want , but dont do that shit in public that wasnt funny at all.. he almost shot him in the eyes too stupid moron!

I remember watching this video awhile back, kinda crazy someone would do this to others. He could've injured someone!

-Alex

Is that a police vehicle at 0:15? :crackup:
These people are smart.

Edit: One major mistake is the path the laser follows after the "shot" is fired. The recoil of the gun would make the laser move upwards. Instead, it either goes to the side, or stays in place after the "shot". Not really professionally executed (pun intended) if you ask me. One could say that they could be using a tripod, so that's why the laser dot didn't move much after the shot. But then again, it is obvious that the guy handling the laser didn't really have steady hands lol

Last edited:

sinner

Mr.White did this to the grey matter folks, I'm all for it.. j/k.. these are obviously doing this for more views you'll be amazed what other people do just to go "viral.."