Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

building a laser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to build my first laser. I already have a good blue laser. Maybe a powerful 405nm laser. I have researched different parts but i dont want to get the wrong parts. Can someone please post a parts list for me including a host

no, we can't.

I don't know how many posts there are on this forum, but is must be more than 20,000. I do not have them memorized.

You are asking us to search the forums for you, then copy and paste what we find into this thread.

I tell you what. You demonstrate you are not lazy, and ask questions that show us you at least tried to search the forums and find an answer yourself.

Some, if not many, of us will be so blown away that we will answer your questions. Some of us are even older than 18 years of age.

Or, you could pretend to be some hot, single and available woman, and then we will fall over ourselves trying to do the thinking for you.

Don't test me. I'm not in a good mood, right now.

Last edited:
no, we can't.

I don't know how many posts there are on this forum, but is must be more than 20,000. I do not have them memorized.

You are asking us to search the forums for you, then copy and paste what we find into this thread.

I tell you what. You demonstrate you are not lazy, and ask questions that show us you at least tried to search the forums and find an answer yourself.

Some, if not many, of us will be so blown away that we will answer your questions. Some of us are even older than 18 years of age.

Or, you could pretend to be some hot, single and available woman, and then we will fall over ourselves trying to do the thinking for you.

Don't test me. I'm not in a good mood, right now.
That's an extreme exaggeration. But in saying that you have a point....

@OP Do some research into some different diodes that you may be looking for... Your have your wavelength and desired output power already decided.. Now do some searching which should bring you back some options, I advise DTR's shop... You can get them readily available in the modules... Then go and find the host you want it in... Search the Buyers Section, The hosts section, Look at Jayrobs builds, If you like any of them you can get the 'hot' option.. So All you will need is to solder on your diode in the module and get batteries.

No one's going to treat you seriously when you just beg for everything handed on a plate...

Best of luck with this build of yours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.