Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

BudgetGadgets 200mW Focusable Red Laser - Detailed Review

takirasan

I 'm D.I.Y. my LDP

I don't like battery(CR2).
And I want ICR 123.

Last edited:

EastcoastDiver

I have to agree completely here. I got mine in today - no problems with shipping or customs, and the unit is working just fine.

Woodofcville

Very nice beamshots, I need to get a camera with adjustable exposure time... Anyway, is this the same as from o-like?

DestonianTheory

I got one of these a little while ago and had the idea to replace the small LCC with a 20x LOC. Works great so far, and I was able to use the original driver and lens. For breakdown pictures see my thread under Experiments and Modifications.

ZackTman

hey styropyro is there a replacement lense... i want too increse the power... can you pm the answer

Scottyzedinosaur

its threaded the same as an aixiz lens. just grab one of those. or like millirad said, jayrob and larryDFW have some greaat lenses.

styropyro

Yeah you can buy a replacement lens for a little power boost, but they are expensive compared to the $40 laser.

laserfanat1c

hey styropyro just wanted to say i have seen all of your 84 utube vids im likee ur biggest fan ur amazing u got deer hung up in ur pool room u play pool ur like a chemis/pyrotechnician u have tons of lasers u love fire...i can relate to everyone of those things...just thot id say tht to encourage u to make more vids im about to do ur "green fire" expirement...anyway the site says itll run for 5 mins r they lying or does it have a heatsink? ur like my freaking idol! :drool:

Tech_Junkie

Banned
hey styropyro just wanted to say i have seen all of your 84 utube vids im likee ur biggest fan ur amazing u got deer hung up in ur pool room u play pool ur like a chemis/pyrotechnician u have tons of lasers u love fire...i can relate to everyone of those things...just thot id say tht to encourage u to make more vids im about to do ur "green fire" expirement...anyway the site says itll run for 5 mins r they lying or does it have a heatsink? ur like my freaking idol! :drool:
If you are going to type like a moron, people are going to treat you like a moron. This is a science forum, not a kids play room. If you have nothing to contribute here save yourself, and us, some time and go play somewhere else.

styropyro

Ha ha I've never has a true fan before...lol. I'll have some new pretty cool videos posted soon.

laserfanat1c

yes well tech junk i said he is cool...i snese jealousy anyway i also ASKED if the budgetgadgets 200mw red refocusable has a heatsink