Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Broken 125mw DL

A

AP_laser_AP

i was just about to sell my DL to crailtap when my 5 year old sister dropped it on our hard wood floor. after i got her to give it back, the dot was huge!

this all happened while i was chatting with crailtap, and after he thought i was laserk trying to sell his underpowered laser. he said that i was laserk, and that i was going to give him his junk laser. i think he said that senkat said that. i just happened to use laserks screename because the AOL website is down, and ive never made a screename before. so i guess crailtap peiced together that i was laserks trying to sell his underpowered laser. which is completely wrong.

obviously, i am not selling crailtap this laser, because the dot is huge.
but, can somebody tell me what to do about this? i still want to fix it obviously.

i just think that crailtap could have had a little bit more faith in me... i was never trying to scam him, and would never think of doing something like that. the laser worked great.

what do i do about this laser?

L

laser

wow senkat really hates you. lol. its too bad im getting pulled into this. i guess thats what happens when theres 5 people from hawaii here.

i have admitted that i am 500 however. thats me, the 500th member.

as for ap_laser_ap, no,thats not me, thats my friend. i am probably going to be mad at him for a while, because of this.

and AP, welcome to the world of people who have lasers that dont work...lol

except ive returned mine, so im getting a better one. (hopefully)

and if youre going to ban someone for all this please dont let it be me. ive returned my laser to DL, so obviously its not me. besides, i am a nice person, who has been on this forum for a while.

If the dot increased in size, it sounds like you whacked the lens out of adjustment. You may have to remove the focusing lenses and readjust them. Get other opinions though, I don't own a DL - yet...

A

AP_laser_AP

stevetexas said:
... it sounds like you whacked...

me? haha. thats my sister who did it.

and ya dont ban laserk for this. that sucks that they think its you.

oh and if youre gonna ban my IP, dont cuz i think sniper uses the same internet as me. same with troyboy. its the schools IP.

BUT DONT BAN ME I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!

T

timelord

AP_laser_AP said:
[quote author=stevetexas link=1171498809/0#2 date=1171499503]... it sounds like you whacked...

me? haha. thats my sister who did it.

and ya dont ban laserk for this. that sucks that they think its you.

oh and if youre gonna ban my IP, dont cuz i think sniper uses the same internet as me. same with troyboy. its the schools IP.

BUT DONT BAN ME I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!
[/quote]
MY EYES ARE PEELED :cool:

T

timelord

WTF!!!!! is going on here Why is SenKat upset :eek: He's one of the most placid men you can com across...

S

SenKat

I locked this thread for a reason - no more lies here from name shifting juviniles. APP_LASER_APP is the same person as LASERK and a scamming little $hitwad. He does NOT deserve to have ANY accounts on here- much less three or more, and holding conversations with himself. He tried to sell his underpowered (bad) DL 125 .....the one we have all been telling him to return ? Yeah - that one. he created a new account, and came on as APP_LASER_APP and tried to sell it to crailtap25. Called ME a scammer...uhm...RIGHT. anyways - when he was backed into a corner by crailtap, all of a sudden, his sister dropped the laser he was gonna sell. He is a lying little child, and is trying to out-do Tommy Green. This topic, and ANY others I see him post in will be locked until c0ld deals with him.