Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brass Ring missing from SL Host

Wheatfie1d

I had been waiting for over a week for my C6 host bundle from Survival Laser to arrive and today when it finally got here, the brass ring for mounting the driver to the pill was nowhere to be found. Am I missing something? I've taken the entire host apart and the ring wasn't inside of it anywhere, and it wasn't in the bag with the driver, or even in its own bag. I don't want to have to place another order from SL because it took them so long to ship.

Is there an alternative to the ring or will I have to deal with SL customer service and wait another two weeks to start building this thing.

- Thanks, Whit

Encap

Best advice ---email or call Gary at Survival Laser and ask if that kit has a brass ring if if so it was not in the package sent to you---if missing he will get one out to you forthwith for certain.

email: sales@survivallaser.com

Maybe give Gary a call-- 435-817-1845 M-F 9AM-5PM MT

Garoq

Try checking inside the host, it sometimes get stuck in the spring.

Wheatfie1d

Try checking inside the host, it sometimes get stuck in the spring.

I checked inside, I even looked around on the floor in case it maybe fell out without me noticing. No where to be seen.

GSS

Hopefully you have received the missing part by now. If not, it should arrive any day.
:)
Garoq, Just for peace of mind he did receive the 2 extra brass rings as he posted on a new thread..
I do think though he bent or ruined them somehow and was asking for help with other ways to set it up..

Garoq

:)
Garoq, Just for peace of mind he did receive the 2 extra brass rings as he posted on a new thread..
I do think though he bent or ruined them somehow and was asking for help with other ways to set it up..
Thanks for that info. :)