Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brand Spanking New / Never charged / Never used 4 x VC IMR 18350 BATTERIES 1100mAh 3.7v

burnedup69

I just received them today from Ebay and unfortunately they do not fit inside my gatlin style blue laser housing. They are just a little bit too big around.

Again, Brand new, never used. I got 4 of them. Would be willing to trade str8 up for 4 Efest 16340 button tops @700mAh. I ordered 2 of those and they fit perfect. I'm in the USA, NC.

Thoughts?

Hate be a "I told you so", but I did mention it in your thread...
Its not much of a difference, maybe you know someone that can bore it out slightly?
Shoot, probably only a mm or two.

burnedup69

Hate be a "I told you so", but I did mention it in your thread...
Its not much of a difference, maybe you know someone that can bore it out slightly?
Shoot, probably only a mm or two.
Oh I don't mind.

I assume the price of 4 x of those batteries is a good chunk of $$$ for some people and while I don't like wasting $$$, the price for 4x *TO ME* wasn't the end of the world so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I'm not sure how / or where / I'd go to get someone to "bore" it out for me with the precision i'd need to not screw up the entire gadget. Any ideas?

If you got 4 efest 16340's laying around / I'd be happy to swap mine for yours. They are literally brand new.

Honestly not sure on how/where. Definitely would be best to disassemble it before taking on such a feat and it looks like you'd have to press the module out. If you did get it down to the bare host, shoot then you could probably use a rounded bastard file to just trim it out a touch.
I would like to get mine to accept 18650s but nothing I'm going to tackle anytime soon, at least not until I have a replacement for it in case I end up playing Taps for it lol

burnedup69

I don't think I'm interested in the boring......

Much easier to just get 4 more Efests the right size. Just trying to save $20 - ish.....