Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bourne Identity Laser Pointer

DarrenLovell

Hello,

I'm trying struggling to find online a laser pointer like the one used in the Bourne identity where you can display a message. I don't want the message to change and can limit the characters but all I can find is logo pens instead. Is that because the technology doesn't exist to be able to do this?? I'd be happy to commission someone to make one for me but I can't even seem to find who would do that!

I've attached a link to the clip in case people want to see what I'm talking about.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Darren

Mean Droid

The video below was linked in laserpointerforums.com/threads/programmable-laser-text-projector.70880/

Hello,

I'm trying struggling to find online a laser pointer like the one used in the Bourne identity where you can display a message. I don't want the message to change and can limit the characters but all I can find is logo pens instead. Is that because the technology doesn't exist to be able to do this?? I'd be happy to commission someone to make one for me but I can't even seem to find who would do that!

I've attached a link to the clip in case people want to see what I'm talking about.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Darren

Use the search bar for "Programmable Laser Text Projector"

I can't attach the link due to low post count.