Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

*BOUGHT* Buying: Safety Goggles for a 660nm Red Laser *BOUGHT*

Re: Buying: Safety Goggles for a 660nm Red Laser

You still got the cases? If Spazy doesn't want, I'd probably take both.

Edit: actually, I'm not too sure yet, would check if a friend wants them first, if not, then maybe not.

I don't know. They might be at my apartment or I may have tossed em. I haven't been to my place in a couple months so its hard to remember. I have the shades with me.

Ok then... I guess the other guy isn't on...

Yobresal, I'll buy yours for 30 USD shipped. What's your MSN so we can talk. Mine's aleksfrelas@yahoo.com

I really want to buy these goggles, lol.

Re: Buying: Safety Goggles for a 660nm Red Laser *BOUGHT*

Just bought a pair from yobresal <3

Paid him so now he's sending them :)

Thanks.

That makes me feel even more special. I'm so happy :)
I hope I don't end up spending more money on lasers, haha. 120 USD in two days is enough.

I <3 yobresal. :bowdown:

~xSpazyKlown0~

That's what you think initially, next thing you know, you end up spending $3k like me, (and I'm only 17 w/o a job lol)

You still got the cases? If Spazy doesn't want, I'd probably take both.

Edit: actually, I'm not too sure yet, would check if a friend wants them first, if not, then maybe not.

I still have the green ones if you want for $30. If not no big deal.

@Alexizupinhea - Yeah I'm 17 also, but I'm so uptight about money that I know I won't spend anymore on lasers (at least not more than another 100 USD). I rarely buy stuff for myself.
I have other hobbies such as snowboarding, riding on my gas scooter, and operating my online store which sells RuneScape accounts. Why focus primarily on one hobby and get obsessed about it when you can obsess over multiple hobbies xD
After I get my laser and goggles I think I'm pretty much set on every hobby that I enjoy. I had an impulse to buy something (in this case a laser) because all I have been doing for the past year or so is save, save, save. It was getting to a point of boredom.
Last thing to buy is a some snowboarding gear, I guess. :)

And yobresal...I'm amazed at how fast you shipped the safety goggles. I saw the tracking number when I was checking my PayPal about an hour or so after the transaction.

Yobresal, I was wondering.
Those goggles block out 650nm red laser wavelength. My red laser is 660nm. Would the goggles still work? How strong will the dot be after going through the goggles if my eye gets hit accidently and indirectly?
I was just wondering.

~xSpazyKlown0~

It covers a spectrum around there. You should be fine^^ don't worry. And as for hobbies, yeah I have my share of other hobbies too :). I live in NYC, and I've only gone snowboarding once, but it was awesome! Truly love it, and I can't wait to go again.

Yobresal, I was wondering.
Those goggles block out 650nm red laser wavelength. My red laser is 660nm. Would the goggles still work? How strong will the dot be after going through the goggles if my eye gets hit accidently and indirectly?
I was just wondering.

~xSpazyKlown0~

They block way past 660nm. I have them all packaged right now but IIRC they said XXXnm-XXXnm & 601nm-701nm.

These glasses block ALL of the red light. I put these on and cannot see even the spot of a 300mW red laser. It completely disappears.

I just got the goggles today.
They are amazing :)
I haven't gotten my laser so I haven't checked them out and see how they work.
They were just as described!
Thanks so much yobresal!