Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bought a laser,...then bought another brand

New to the forum. Before I found this great forum, I was searching for a green laser via surfing. I bought a Spymode 125mW green laser. Have not received it yet as it has only been a week or so. Found this forum and read others posts and learned about the diff. companies,...the good and the bad.

I then felt that I possibly rushed and made a poor choice. I contacted Spymodex to stated my concerns about power and the lack of an IR Filter in their laser pointers. I was contacted by Luke (Skywalker???) of Spymodex and he reassured me of the quality, the power stated is accruate and their lasers DO HAVE IR Filters.
At that point I still did not feel confident with the product after reading many reviews and statements regarding the absence of IR Filters or quality.

To allow me to sleep at night I went and ordered a Nova laser as many on the forum hold them and their products as a type of set standard.
I ordered a Nova x105 withe case and membership. Ordered their goggle also.

So I will have a laser that may perform on par and last or may be disappinting to a degree and lack durability. We'll see. But, feel I am covered with a high quality laser pointer that is proven and reveired as one of the top tiered devices.

Now,..............I wait. ;)

LarryQ

Welcome to the Forums!!!

Waiting is the hardest part!!!

You will LOVE your Nova.....and maybe you will get Lucky with the Spymodex.

You also were smart to get the goggles straight away!!

I thought I could get by without them...within 10 Miniutes my my Nova arriving..I was ordering goggles!!!!!

Use the waiting time to read up around here!!!

We will have you building your own red soon enough!!!

LarryQ