Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BOBLASER and KELLY-LONG companies, help

A lot of us have heard of BOBLASER, but why would you even start with a company like that? When there are so many other avenues available, like CNI, Viasho, O-Like, Jetlasers, or Laserglow?

You should browse the forums and see where most of us go to get our lasers. What kind of laser are you looking for? Blue? Do you specifically want 473nm DPSS blue, or are you just wanting a "blue laser of any sort?"

Give us some details on what you're looking for, and why you want it, and maybe we can help.

Thank you for the reply. I just want to get a quality laser for an acceptable price, but I am a beginner in this area, so maybe for that 230$ I can find a better laser than the one I linked..
The color of the beam actually doesn't matter so much until it's not either infrared or ultraviolet, what matters is the Power, Price and Strong design and assembly, I'll need this laser for some physics experiments (in February).