Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blue Ray Parts

I am thinking of making a blue ray pointer for myself, but not in a way that looked home made. So where can I get a metal tube, blue ray diodes and drivers small enough to fit in the tube? Also a guide might be handy... but thats not really important.

lamborgini8 said:
I am thinking of making a blue ray pointer for myself, but not in a way that looked home made. So where can I get a metal tube, blue ray diodes and drivers small enough to fit in the tube? Also a guide might be handy... but thats not really important.

I am thinking for my next one, I will look at one of the DX MXDL flashlights that hold 3 cr123s, and custom make something for the front end. I think I may end up buying a cheap harbor freight lathe, with all the stuff i've been wanting to make lately.

Whoops, posted this some time ago and just got replys! Made a new topic now...

GB laser barols found, think I will go for that. Just need the diodes and driver board now.

Hmm. You sure? I think that the lens, switch, and drivers are included. All you need is the diode, IIRC.