Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blu-Ray laser on ebay, any good?

No luck for you. The reserve price is $150. They usually end above $200.
Timelord has one of these. Yes, they are good.

Um did you see the buy it know pricel....405 dollors ::) I do belive that he prob has a min amount that the bidding must be to get it. Look at what he said

"These contain state-of-the-art Gallium Nitride Laser diodes, manufactured by Nichia in Japan, and the diodes alone, if you e-mail Nichia, cost a whopping $2000 USD EACH !!!!!"

um deadel sells teh diodes $27each um notice a differance..
Theres even a complete module for about a $100
http://pay.lasingpix.com/upgrade.html

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

The other one has only sold 11 items id be worried about buying something like a laser..IT might be good tho you never know.

..lazer.. ;D ;D ;D

The reason his buy-it-now is $405 besides the fact that the laser is 405nm is that this guy has been making and selling these blu-ray lasers on ebay way before anyone made them here on this forum. Back when those ps3 sleds still cost $80 on ebay. Anyway his reserve is only $150 and he has a good track record.

More importantly, I think many of us here actually referred to his site when making our own blu-ray lasers. If not for his website, I don't think would be $25 blu-ray GBs on this forum this soon. ;)

Not sure about the 11 feedback guy. But I am sure there will be an influx of diy bluray lasers on ebay by members here soon anyways. Which is not a bad thing if quality can be ascertained.

even the guy with the 11 rating - the auction has 5 days left, i expect the price to go up a fair bit