Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakilaki__

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and I would like to troll the forum with a dumb post about blinding people. I'm extremely stupid and horny. I need attention and my dog won't sleep with me anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Now I'm almost sad I don't know what this post originally said

Madness Laser

I have three tips for you kid

1) trolling with a stupid post about blinding with lasers I find it in bad taste, and then I don't allow anyone to have my old attitude towards this forum [I was the Troll King]

2) If you are looking for attention, say something sensible, I don't think you are stupid, as far as being horny is concerned, I recommend BlockBuster Hard Core section, you can milk yourself until you go blind

3) Why should your dog sleep with you? find her a fiery dog and she'll bring you coffee in bed as a thank you.

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
gupmomo.jpg

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
The original title was "blinding laser experiment"

Ricker

Don't they make those for schools already? Definitely not the place for that talk!

lakilaki__

i just realized the title is offensive in this forum, sorry, but i was referring to blinding attack on QKD system that is blinding the photon detector using laser, not people of course.. see: Jain, Nitin, et al. "Attacks on practical quantum key distribution systems (and how to prevent them)." Contemporary Physics 57.3 (2016): 366-387.

Madness Laser

Contemporary physics 57.3 (2016): 366-387,
Has updated its paragraphs, now if you read better in that entry it says: Troll Ban
Best Before until 05.04.2024

Status
Not open for further replies.