Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Blahahaha lol

the best quote from that "my arm is getting tired"

nice job wicked, nice job....

It seems you're all forgetting they use Chinese milliwatts. Unfortunately I have yet to locate the conversion to standard milliwatts.

I've found lighting anything besides a match requires at least a watt. More like 3 or more to do it reliably.

artix

drew said:
[quote author=rocketparrotlet link=1230476816/0#8 date=1230483872]What I don't understand is, HOW the HELL did Wickedlasers get their name in the world records when they don't even have it close?

-Mark
cuz them fools at guiness are suckaz ;D! the amazing part is people actually look at wicked first if they dont know wnything about lasers....sad really....im gonna go shed a tear for all the suckers wicked lasers has scammed.... :'(

NOT ;D[/quote]

:'(

who do I contact to get one of my lasers on there? I'll make a 6x blu ray at 200mW. give them something to really test :)

and as the rest are saying... I hate WL.

sk8er4514 said:
who do I contact to get one of my lasers on there? I'll make a 6x blu ray at 200mW. give them something to really test :)

No you're completely wrong! That blu-ray is not IR filtered, and it is drastically pot modded as well. So it's dangerously spewing IR and it's going to die in a couple of days.

Only Wickedlasers is a reliable laser retailer.

-Mark

rocketparrotlet said:
[quote author=sk8er4514 link=1230476816/20#21 date=1233210803]who do I contact to get one of my lasers on there? I'll make a 6x blu ray at 200mW. give them something to really test :)

No you're completely wrong!  That blu-ray is not IR filtered, and it is drastically pot modded as well.  So it's dangerously spewing IR and it's going to die in a couple of days.

Only Wickedlasers is a reliable laser retailer.

-Mark[/quote]

lol! ;D

As for that video, well, can't we all be smug knowing we're better informed :)

But in all fairness I don't think she figured out the best way to pop balloons. I mean, if you blow them up too much like she did, then there's nothing there to absorb the energy and most of the power goes straight through.

Switch

Coherent said:
Only took like 5 seconds to light a match at close range.......
Btw the wicked record in guiness was from like 4 years ago.  Since then laserglow set the record with a Hercules.
Are you sure? Cause it sais "2007" on their site. That's like just two years ago :p

WL's is so unbelievably overpriced its just crazy. Their 'burner' 60mW violet 405nm is selling for $2,000. I can get twice the power for 1/20th the price.