Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Biglasers

Their website lists they are the #1 Trusted Laser Source Since 2005. How much more convincing do you need?

Seriously, though, judging by their website they upsell the crap out of cheap laser pointers, or ones sold by other companies.

Just take a look at their "YX9" Yellow Hand Held Laser 5mW. They have it priced at 499.95 USD.

You can buy the 5mW Spartan from DragonLasers.com (same host, maybe even same exact laser that biglasers.com is selling), for 229.99 USD plus 26 USD shipping. And DragonLasers is a reputable company.

It would not be recommended to buy from them just for the sake that they are trying to rip people off.

Last edited:
Next time, use the search bar at the bottom of the page. there are numerous threads exactly like this one.

Thanks for the advice Lotis, I appreciate your Reply. Next time I will use the search bar at the bottom of the page, so I don't aggravate anyone here. Have a great day.

IWIRE

I bought a 2w (cough) 445nm from them before I knew about this forum. It was suppose to come with batteries and a charger, they said they had to ship them separate. Somehow in my deranged mind that made sense to me because of customs. They actually did send me the laser, and it works. I gave up on the batteries and charger and bought my own. I LPM'd it at 1.3w.

Then they sent me an email saying they were re-shipping my batteries and charger about a month later. I thanked them for following up, told them I had purchased some quality batteries and charger and with fresh charged batteries I get 1.3w output on my LPM. I was wondering if they have any idea why ? That was the last I heard from them. They really had re-shipped my batteries and charger, they never made it out of their country and was returned to them.

BIGLASERS CAN SUCK MY BIG @#$%

and that's how I feel about that :)

Last edited: