Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Biglaserpointers.com Info

1988Watchman

Am new to the laser seen and was curious if anyone has bought from biglaserpointer.com. Are they legit? Are their lasers what they claim to be? I bought the blue 450nm jupiter 5w for 500$ and hoping I didn't get ripped off. I don't have a laser meter to check it. So I am hoping to find some one who is knowledgeable in lasers who has bought this same one and is willing to share some info. Also the glasses that came with it are trash so i ordered the Mcwlaser goggles rated for this laser. Will these goggles be good enough to use around this laser.. Thanks all!

Sowee7

Am new to the laser seen and was curious if anyone has bought from biglaserpointer.com. Are they legit? Are their lasers what they claim to be? I bought the blue 450nm jupiter 5w for 500$ and hoping I didn't get ripped off. I don't have a laser meter to check it. So I am hoping to find some one who is knowledgeable in lasers who has bought this same one and is willing to share some info. Also the glasses that came with it are trash so i ordered the Mcwlaser goggles rated for this laser. Will these goggles be good enough to use around this laser.. Thanks all!
you are really getting ripped off, dont buy that, you can build a 7W handheld for less than 200 usd

Mudyser

you are really getting ripped off, dont buy that, you can build a 7W handheld for less than 200 usd
Can you help me with a material list including a focusing housing? I would like to build a 7w laser, and I have an electrical background and the ability to solder wires and boards.

405nanoMatt

Every question you could have has already been answered. You just need to put in the time to find the answers and the questions.

If you want to use lasers, you cannot skimp on eye protection.