Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Rayfoss Laser?

Tacos

Hi, I am looking to get a Rayfoss laser. Anybody have any experience with their lasers around $50, preferably 50 mw. Key lock would be nice but isn't really necessary. Thanks!

Are Rayfoss lasers usually high quailty?

Does anyone have any tips on how to get discounts on their lasers?

Last edited:

Hey, I just ordered a 532nm 50mw, its a very amateur shop, when you place your order they will send you a paypal money request via paypal, u pay it then you hardly get a confirmation mail...

I had to ask if everything went fine. Faona is supposed to be the name of the customer support person, she seems friendly.

The laser shipping is supposed to be around 3 weeks time, and it seems like the tracking numbers provided don't really work .. as I bought mine on april 16th and the tracking website says my tracking number doesnt exist today the 22th.

As for quality I cannot say. its obviously chineese made so ...

It was still linked in the "buy your first green laser guide" on this forum so I trust the people, as they say its a nice website if you dont want to ruin yourself.

I've always had good experiences with them. The shipping takes a while (it was 3.5 weeks to charlotte, nc), and as with bringing any high powered laser into other countries, there is the SLIGHT chance that your laser will be seized by customs. Any issues and just email faona. Her email is on rayfoss' site I believe, and she always get back to me in under 12 hours. Just try to remember there is a time difference between here and china, so emailing her in you early afternoon (ie 4pm) is like 4am there depending on where you are located.

Might be a little late of a response(sorry!) but I ordered the 532nm 50mw FLX model. It is fantastic! It feels high quality and works well. A tip for that laser(and similar ones). Keep the lens cover closed when not in use. I got some dirt in it on accident and cleaning it has been tough( it takes very little dirt to mess up the way the laser beam looks). But if you are careful not to do any close( within a half inch or so) range burning, which is how i messed up mine, you will be fine.

Also the LED on my laser kind of strobes ever so lightly(it's not alot and isn't that noticeable) but it doesnt affect the laser. Over all it's a great laser and i reccomend rayfoss.

Customer service was fantastic! Faona has been wonderful. Granted its the only laser I've bought from their but im considering grabbing another!

my experience with rayfoss has been good. 18 days to loosiana. the laser was a 660nm 200mw. it does what it should. good workmanship in a nice host.

I've also ordered a 532nm 50mw FLX from rayfoss in December. Been using it regularly around 5-10 minutes every night. It has worked flawlessly for me, no problems whatsoever. Laser, an extra battery and a charger for a flat $60 shipped to California in 3 weeks.